How do I order my scrubs?
First, try on the scrubs to select the correct size.
When placing your order please follow the process as listed below:
- Log into your account by clicking: https://ecpi.superioruniformgroup.com/
- Fill out the information requested:
- Location : “newportnews” (no spaces)
- Nine-digit code : enter the code provided to you
- Password : “ecpi” (all lowercase)
- Once you are logged in click on Product Catalog for your specific program.
- Find the top and bottom selections and enter “2” in the size you tried on for your pants and your top.
- Once you have selected your choices, select Add to Cart then click Check Out.
- You will have to enter your shipping address (No PO Boxes) for the scrubs to be sent to your home.
- You will enter your school email address to receive the confirmation of your order. KEEP THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER in case you have an issue with your order.
- If you have any trouble with the website or are an existing student who would like to order additional scrubs, please see Ms. Reynolds. You will be notified by your Program Director when to order your second allotment of scrubs later in your program.
What is the process If I need to return my scrubs?
How do I make a return?
Our skilled Customer Care Representatives are eager to assist you Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Requesting a Return Goods Authorization by phone is quick and easy and our representatives will be happy to help you with any other questions you may have.
(800) Toll Free: 1-800-678-4847 Team Ext. 1854
(727) 397-9666 Customer Care
(727) 397-9611 Operator Assisted
To help save time on your return, please have the following information available:
- Packing Lists
- Invoice Number and date
- Style number(s), size and quantity being returned
- Reason for the return
What if I want additional scrubs?
Once you have 4 sets of scrubs, you will need to email your program director to inform them you would like to order extra sets.